Sunday, December 05, 2010

I got a new camera (and flash) for my early Christmas present this year. I wanted it early so I could use it for Amy's birthday party. Unfortunately, I should have studied how to use it properly first. Most of my pictures turned out washed out from too much flash, or blurry from not enough light or the wrong setting. I'm learning...


Amy is 4!!!

4

4!



A rare picture with Grandma & Grandpa Robbins.


We had her birthday party at a gymnastics and cheerleading gym. She is helping her friend, Mary, out of the foam pit here. It is tough to get out of the foam pit!


Holy crazy, Dad!!!


The adults had as much fun as the kids.
But I think Mike had the most fun!





My parents and my sister (plus 4) came in from Elba and Knoxville to celebrate with us.

I like to make Amy a cake for her actual birthday, and then buy one for her party. This is the one that I made and decorated that we had on Friday for our family celebration.



Amy enjoyed helping put the ornaments on the tree this year, but got scared on the ladder trying to help Mike put the star on top.

2 comments:

mom mom rice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom mom rice said...

Happy birthday Amy can't wait to see you this week love mom mom and Leia