Saturday, November 08, 2008

I don't have any pictures to post, but a few funny things have happened this week.

We had fantastic weather on Thursday so I had the back door open with the screen closed to keep the dog (and Amy) inside, but let the nice weather in. Amy learned that she can open the door and had fun letting Gretchen out. Over and over.

Yesterday afternoon I was checking my email while Amy was watching Sesame Street and I heard her pitter patter steps into the office. Before I could turn around to look at her, she placed her pull-up diaper on the desk next to me. When I turned to see what was going on I saw her bare bottom sprinting away. Thanks goodness it was only a wet diaper.

Last night an hour after Mike put Amy to bed, we heard her whining and saying "uh-oh, uh-oh." This usually means she dropped something out of her crib and wants it back. Mike went up to her room to see what it was and she was holding her pajamas in her hands. Her top in one hand and her bottoms in the other. She was standing in the middle of her crib with her skinny baby belly sticking out proudly, but confused.

No comments: