Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mike, Amy and I had adventurous 4th of July weekends. Mike and Amy (and Gretchen) drove to Clyde, Ohio for the annual Griffin family reunion. Mike hasn't shown me any pictures or told me any stories yet, but Amy now knows that a chicken says cluck cluck, a bird says tweet tweet, and a duck says quack quack. Mike says that that's what a farm teaches you.

As for me, I went to the Bahamas for Kim's bachelorette party. I didn't take many pictures myself, so I am crossing my fingers that the other girls share their pictures. This is Kim, me and Liz on the Stuart's Cove snorkling adventure. I had never seen water as clear or as blue as on this trip. It was like snorkling in an aquarium!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sarah Jane, I am still so impressed that you got into the water with those sharks!!!

I miss you already... and yes, you were kind of right on the B.P. issue =)