Friday, January 26, 2007

This is by far the scariest thing I have had to do as a mom so far. I have been fearing trimming her nails since she was still in the hospital. All of the grandparents said it was time after looking at her fingernails, and I didn't even tell them about when she scratched her little nose and drew blood the day before.
I waited until she was SOUND asleep before venturing up the courage to do it. I got all 10 of them without drawing blood or waking her. PHEW!

Look how long her little eye lashes are.


This "Snugli" puts her to sleep in about 5 seconds. She doesn't wake up no matter how much I move around with her in it. I think I could play a volleyball match without waking her :) .

"Dad...I can do it by myself!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jane, you are a beautiful mommy! And, what a beautiful baby girl! Thank you for sharing such fun pictures with us all. We love and miss you, lauren and adam