Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mikey took the camera with him to Chicago so I can't put updated pictures of the nursery up yet. I finished painting the grass and I put a few clouds on the wall. My next step will be to paint the lyrics to "You Are My Sunshine" around the top, like a wallpaper border. Curtis is going to cut flowers out of wood for us, using templates that I drew and cut out of linolium. I will paint those and nail them on the walls.

Miranda had a sonogram done today, and she had told me that she would send a picture to me. The agent, Tara, sent me the following email:

"Everything looked good today. Baby was a 1 pound and I'm not sure what the ounces were. Miranda asked the ultrasound tech for a picture but she didn't give her one because she said the baby wouldn't pose for the pictures. I couldn't believe she didn't give it to her. Nothing else new. Talk to you soon."

Thats too bad. I was really looking for something physical to show for the baby. I definitely have plenty of emotions to show for!

Since I don't have any new pictures to share, here are a couple of old ones... Kim and Liz taking shots out of lemon rinds. (It sounded like such a fantastic idea at the time. We even coated the rim with sugar:).





Love you Kim & Liz!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. i was hoping to see a sonogram pic posted on your site.

love the nursery so far! can't wait to see the finished product =)

... and, yeah... those shots weren't such a good idea after all ;)

Anonymous said...

Sarah we kept trying to convince everyone that this was a great idea...but by the looks of it it definitely was NOT! So creative we are...for better or for worse =).